Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn app display issue

Started by SakiSweet [2062286] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
7
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

SakiSweet [2062286]

It might be Device specific as another player with a pixel has contacted me with same issue. Also, the issue does NOT occur if I use a second tab, if that helps.  I know it helps me lol

DartBoard9 [2569884]

Same issue here with android Samsung S24. APP version 2.2.13

 

Can't use any of the tabs at the top of the screen and can't use any buttons (home, refresh etc) at the bottom of the screen. 

vadimto [1979277] Admin Staff

Does this issue occur after the app update? I’ve tested it on a Pixel 6a, and the issue did not reproduce on my device.

How do you open an app in full-screen mode?

SakiSweet [2062286]

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice, and tried clearing cache. I don't know why or how it opens in full screen but when I open a new tab, it is not in full screen. 

mutley [588278] Moderator Official

This bug has rendered my Torn android experience dreadful. Issue still exists. 2.2.14 is not available for download. Also issues regarding typing, faction chat doesn't move up when the keypad pops up, same with any for of typing.

 

Pixel 8 Pro

Torn version 2.2.13