I know people have done it quicker but hey? I got it! Crimes 2.0 meant I didn't have to do as many of the really expensive ones to get here (tho I'll do them eventually most likely).
And...for those who I'm sure will ask lol...it took 1627 days.
Started by Dai [2596583] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I know people have done it quicker but hey? I got it! Crimes 2.0 meant I didn't have to do as many of the really expensive ones to get here (tho I'll do them eventually most likely).
And...for those who I'm sure will ask lol...it took 1627 days.
Huge congratz!! here for thread dividends :D
I'm not looking forward to giving the church a billion dollars... but those sweet sweet merits...
Congrats on getting 500, I can't wait til I get there! (So close and yet, so far away lol)
I only gave the church 100mil so it's doable without for sure!
Very nice, the honored merit is shiny
'Tis very shiny :D