Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Mods Menu while flying

Started by MushMush [2801654] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
MushMush [2801654]

I've seen this on Torn, when I'm traveling I can see the weapon mod menu but it doesn't work, I'm wondering if this is a function or just a bug, Idk, hopefully, this can help get it fixed.

https://imgur.com/a/GsMSnjl

Picture of Problem

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This option should not be available while traveling as the page is inaccessible. I will ask Roman to check this.

 

Thanks!

MushMush [2801654]

question, i saw that torn, like in an article, paid out over 46k to people for finding bugs and stuff. i was wondering kinda how that worked?