Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

UPDATED PRICE LIST

Started by That_07_wrx [2630410] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
That_07_wrx [2630410]

Giving more than I ever have for your items. Be mindful, I don't have billions, but with the power of my customer service and your business, I will get there.. Anyway, 💸 Buying Items! 💸
I’m buying your Plushies, Drugs, Alcohol, and more at top prices! 🏆
Price List 🧾:

https://tinyurl.com/mj2mv89u