Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Armor Set?

Started by Mpgodjr_ [3563702] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 252 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mpgodjr_ [3563702]

Hello, I'm pretty new to the game. I've been wondering, what would be a good set for me to get early on? I'm currently using some leather armor, safety boots, WWII helmet, and a bulletproof vest. I wanna know what would be the most optimal set to use early on. I'm kinda poor so nothing too expensive please. Thanks in advance!

Shooby [2510470]

Yeah, a full set is like roughly 15mil. Pretty easy to achieve that just by selling some losses, doing one ranked war or flying. 

 

Another viable option is to join a better faction that has a stocked armory that loans out weapons and armor. If your faction isn't helping you, it's holding you back. There's plenty of other better factions out there that have better perks, better pay and better gear.

TexasTuberTim [3069367]

Shooby is right.  A good faction loans a full set of combat armor and other items.  Newbies should be saving money toward their first private island rental and a large suitcase as they gym and level up.