I was given the alcoholic title but I can't remember drinking at all, just curious how i may have obtained that
Alcoholic Title???
Started by GraysonA [3537848] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Top_Catt [3543912]
· 11 likes ·
Typical blackout drunk. Doesn't even remember starting.
your personal stats shows that you have.
Was someone else playing on your account and did they drink alcohol? Why don’t you ask them and let us know.
Typical blackout drunk. Doesn't even remember starting.
I woke up in the Reno jail.
Murder was the crime that they gave me.
But I live San Antonio.
And I have been sober 10 years !!
⁉️