Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education Length Reduction

Started by DaGodKeo1337 [3565231] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
DaGodKeo1337 [3565231]

So I have looked through the Education system the game uses and it shows that they've got a lot of lengthy courses and since I am hoping that all of the newbs like me agree that the time it takes to complete an entire course of whatever course you've chosen to take is an unbelievable lengthy process of what we could have done in half the time of what you think of lengthtime is pretty close if not longer than any real time post secondary education time and consideration torn is still in the reality of the problem it's still just a online game and with that being said I would love for your staff and I guess Ched to oversee the education courses lengthy completion problem is real and it is a real time player issue with many different things wrong with this month long completion problem on 50‰+ of the courses and on some of the games courses that month long completion problem is double.

 

This is hand in hand with Bank Invests but that's a whole notha topic!

 

Hope you are documenting this forum for a future ECLR(Education Course Length Reduction) towards the future of 2025-26... 

 

Thanks for your time and consideration 

Solyonya [3532830]

As a fellow new player, I disagree. I think too many view the game as a speedrun to the end when Torn is very open and upfront about being a long term game. Not to mention, it would be disrespectful to all the people that poured years into this game to complete all the courses, max all the crimes, etc. etc. While I do agree with the education 2.0 alluding to tests/exams and ways to make courses related to crimes, I do not think that time invested in said education should be tampered with. 

TLDR: Torn is not a game you will complete in a week or even a year, that should be respected. 

JackKelly [2271177]

Due to your lack of punctuation I didn't actually read your entire post word for word There are already a few ways to shorten the time it takes to complete the education courses as a not so new player that has already completed the education courses i think new players should learn the game they are playing before running to the forums to complain or offer advice on how to change it and they should realize the opinion of someone that does not know anything about the subject they are talking about will be disregarded like yesterdays trash and that person will be judged as the foolish being they are.

el-usive [3441734]

agreed with the comment about learning the game b4 complaining. I love the fact that I am continually learning different things I was unaware of. It's great