I'm trying to fly to rehab but I keep getting error 500. I can see the icon that says currently racing but the race is finished. Bug?
Started by SliceablePillow [2125515] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm trying to fly to rehab but I keep getting error 500. I can see the icon that says currently racing but the race is finished. Bug?
I am also experiencing this on mobile browser. I'm not in a race so i dont think that has an effect. I was able to travel after loading desktop view and reload a bunch of times and it allowed me to fly to Switzerland.
This should be fixed now.
[image: i.imgur.com]Mugging over seas made possible by error 500