Thought cough syrup was a booster item but never actually made sure of it. Im restarted. Wasted about 7 mil on it.
Cough syrup
Started by Pancaken [3551030] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
I have a bit of a cold. Does anyone happen to have any cough syrup to spare by any chance?
Cheers for the update.
Maybe it boost you in irl so you will never cough worth of 7m again :D
Yeah lol
Nice move, flu season is on.
Pancaken bought too much sizzurp. How poetic.
[image: media1.tenor.com]
Those who asked please raise you hand
*holding knife waiting to cut out you tongue*
Skill issue.
Imagine reading item descriptions.
Typical pancake-move!
Trying to corner the cough syrup market. nice.
I always wonder why people pay so much for random stuff...
I have a bit of a cold. Does anyone happen to have any cough syrup to spare by any chance?
Great learning moment.
Das crazy
Everyone knows bull semen is where the money is. I been stocking up, gonna breed me some cattle and become a rancher
Man you are regarded
What did you think cough syrup would boost? I'm genuinely asking
20:00:49 - 21/01/25 You bought 1025x Cough Syrup on the item market from Bumbi at $2,887 each for a total of $2,959,175
No but I could.
lol funny