Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What Discord Bots/Tools Would You Want?

Started by Noxious [3471936] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Noxious [3471936]

Discord servers have become a big part of how we connect in Torn. Whether it’s for factions, trading, or just hanging out, they’re an important tool for keeping things organized and fun. But even with all the bots out there, I think there’s still room for something better—something tailored to what you as players actually want.


I’m a discord bot developer, and I want to create bots and tools that actually solve problems or make things more fun for Torn players. But I need your help to figure out what those things are!

  • Ever thought, “Man, I wish a bot could do this”?
  • Are there features or tools missing from your server that could make things run smoother?
  • Got an idea for a bot that would blow everyone’s mind?


I don’t care if it’s a small tweak or a wild idea – hit me with it. Whether it’s something to make trading easier, streamline faction stuff, or just add some chaos and fun to your server, I want to hear about it.


You can reply here or shoot me a message if you’d rather chat privately. Let’s see what we can come up with together!


Looking forward to your ideas,

~ JCBAHY