I know for most of you folks PA is nothing special but since I got the info about OC 2.0 I knew I HAVE TO participate in a PA success before everything changes and well :D
02:04:58 - 22/01/25 You and your team successfully assassinated someone! View the details here.
- Laying hidden upon a rooftop, CinCinTropek sets up their sniper rifle. This contract has a hefty reward.
- On the streets below, 5hady and stonefly wait with their engines running.
- The Senator approaches with his motorcade. Maadi radios in the team to prepare.
- 5hady drives a truck across in front of the convoy. The Senator's car tries to backtrack but stonefly quickly blocks its escape.
- With a stationary target CinCinTropek steadies the rifle, and lines the crosshair up with the Senator's head.
- BANG! One shot is fired, the bullet pierces the front window and enters the Senator's head. His body slumps lifelessly.
- The team quickly evacuates during the mass confusion. A payment of $100,000,000 from a mysterious source is later finalized.
Mentions: 5hady [921233] · CinCinTropek [2788991] · Maadi [2625496] · stonefly [2051823]