Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn quarterly update

Started by Trepidus [3512015] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 310 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Trepidus [3512015]

Hey there new guy player here and I wanted to say I have enjoyed my short time in the game here. 

the quarterly update was pretty interesting to read to see how much happens in the game that I missed. 

I did want to point one thing out though. 

A pumpkin is a fruit. 

Regeneration [1757073]

Upvoted you for this chance to educate:

 

Fruit is a biological categorisation.

 

Vegetable is a culinary term.

 

One thing can be both, in fact quite a few things colloquially considered vegetables are biologically the fruits of a plant.