Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I feel lost

Started by Yoyooz [524689] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 214 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Yoyooz [524689]

Hey guys

I feel lost, I don't know what to do.

Been inactive for a while, I came back and I feel overwhelmed and lost 

I don't know what should I do to feel good again about Torn, I feel like I need motivation and guidance

Suria [2255504]

My motivation is reading sht posts  actually. :D 

Maybe you need friends so try looking for faction. Who know...Maybe you feel love or loveless in the faction you shall choose. 

 

Find faction that constant in war and maybe you will have no time to think about lost and overwhelmed. 

Trappin [1957307]

Join a faction and take orders from your leadership lots of power hungry people on this game will to boss you around all day.

N9ne_ [2385204]

Really depends on how you want to play, do you wanna be a reviver? Just do whatever to make as much as cash as possible? Focus on training and getting strong? Do you want to play casually or try to jump right in and be active?

 Figuring out how you want to play and finding a faction that fits what you want to do is a good first step... and getting a company job not city job. 

Sargath [2928374]

Read the general forum lots of interesting topics there. 

Read the company guide. 

Start a company. 

Join a lively, active faction. 

Reach out to help others whenever you can. 

 

Wong [1300458]

Buy 1b in donator packs (roughly $200 USD) then bet it all on black on roulette.

 

If you win Torn will be more fun and you can actually learn about the game

 

If you lose, join the army and afk for another 5 years.

Malgarth [2308239]

Just stir shit up in the forums, make enemies, find friends in the enemies of your enemies.

Be as controversial or friendly as you want, the world's your oyster.

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Try to find a sense of purpose. Doing something not just for your own benefit or liking, but for the sake of others. Be that mentoring another player, devoted to a faction and serve it, etc.

 

When we do things because it's fun or how we feel, that will fade away soon. We keep looking for a new fun, new target, or something exciting. However even most delicious food gets boring if you eat it everyday.

 

But when you serve a purpose, it doesn't matter how you feel about it, how things are, how difficult it is, you just do your tasks diligently, knowing you are responsible for the other people's well being in Torn. 

 

Now everytime I am disappointed, hear bad news about my faction, losing war or trade, etc, I just tell myself and my noobs "ok let's get back to work slaves guys". We keep pushing through.

Top_Catt [3543912]

Go fishing. 

Go mining.

Plant crops. 

Make friends with the townsfolk. 

Strike up a romance with townsfolk. 

Fight back against the evil corporation.

Make friends with the nature spirits.

Go find weird shit to sell. 

 

Wait a minute, this isn't Stardew Valley. 

Flo_TheWIse_Guy [2114675]

try doing one thing consistently, like doing a specific crime over and over again, which would in turn make you more likely to be on the game, this worked for me, I Stopped playing for a year or two and was struggling to get back into the game.

 

- Hope this helped a little