04:46:16 - 15/03/25 You were awarded the honor: Leaderboard
Thanks everyone, I’m done buying now.
Started by TheUnholyKnight [2211145] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
04:46:16 - 15/03/25 You were awarded the honor: Leaderboard
Thanks everyone, I’m done buying now.
Deal
5 d...
great price, pays soon as he gets online.
deal
Paid quickly.
Did 4 and got paid. Thanks!
Still buying
Bump
I'll hit you soon bro.
pump
Did 4
Pump
did 12 and got paid
19:01:03 - 23/01/25 TheUnholyKnight sent $3,000,000 to you
New price
14 Losses given 4 hours ago, awaiting payment
Edit: Payment received, thanks!
B
Bump
Money
attack x5 pay me pls