Do the docks ever get any good cars for us to buy? The best car available for weeks is the Sturmfart 111, a class B car, I bought the Edomondo NSX from the item market, and I’m competing ok with that, but I would really like a Colina Tanprice for the mudpit, $40M is a bit much for me for a hobby with no financial return, I check the docks almost every day but the cars don’t seem to change that much, like where do all the class A cars come from?
Docks
Started by JesusSmiff [3504237] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Volt GT is the best car for docks - 154k
That’s not what I was asking lol
ahhhhh soz lol i thought u meant the docks racetrack now i understand lol
Colina Tanprice is a B class car. It's price is high because it's good, and because it cannot be bought at the docks.
The only way to currently get a Colina Tanprice other than buying it off other players is to hijack a car, which is a very risky crime only available in Crimes 1.0
Ah so I can’t get it then, I am on crimes 2.0 😣 thanks for the info
You can also get a Colina Tanprice using the Junkyard Dog job special if you work at a Mechanic Shop.
in the mechanic job, you can exchange job points and get random cars
I have a car what can I do with it
Get a racing license from the points building and start racing, it’s fun, but I recommend reading the guides