Need 500 mission points. Any advice? Can buy or trade have 2 days
Mission points 500
Started by Luxxxan [3441811] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Not gonna happen dude, can't trade them or buy them.
Depending on how many you have now, a purple? easter egg would increase your balance by 25%, if you have one
Edit: just checked your age - you won’t have a purple easter egg. Nothing you can do I’m afraid
I thought pub employees could purchase but since they’re not transferable. I just done f**ked up.
respect thanks for the quick reply