Where can I report obscene content without publicizing it?
Is there a moderator I can message?
Started by DamingFlicks [3455211] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Where can I report obscene content without publicizing it?
Is there a moderator I can message?
go to the players profile and file a report.[image: i.postimg.cc]
You Can do the above, as well as there is a tab to look at all current staff members and whether they are online or not
-Hope this helps
....snitch....
So when you act obscene you call it self expression but if you find something else to be obscene...?
My obscenities aren't pejorative slurs aimed at marginalized groups.
There's levels to the shit.
Noob fight let's goooo! I got 50m on the snitch.
✊️🥳
🤜💥🤸♂️
I will take that action! Snitches get stitches!
I bet Jake Paul wins.