Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A Global Game

Started by Hanged0Man [3511400] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 679 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hanged0Man [3511400]

 

 

When I first started playing, I thought this game was mostly for Europeans and Americans. But as I’ve played more, I’ve realized just how wrong I was. Players from all over the world are joining in, and it’s been such a cool surprise.

 

It got me thinking—where are all of you from? It’s amazing how gaming brings us together, no matter where we live. The diversity makes the experience that much more exciting!

 

So, tell me, where are you playing from, and what’s the gaming scene like in your part of the world? It’s always interesting to hear different perspect

ives!