Could we not make the game a little bit quicker mother?
Some of us don’t have that long left.
Old
Started by CountAlucard [2921063] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- IndyCision [2597200]
· 9 likes ·
Stay out of the sunlight, you'll be fine.
Stay out of the sunlight, you'll be fine.
You need to write your last will and testament then.
First: Can I have your stuff?
Can I haz your stuffs before you die
Did actually make me chuckle that
The name does not check out.
I will beat this game by out aging all of yall
Nah.
Easy to fix. Send me 100m and I'll fix that right up for ya.
Send me 99mil and I'll offer the exact same service
Send me 200mil and I'll fix it twice as fast!
!Graved - No discussion