Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spaced Out

Started by Princefisherr [3529870] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 359 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
53
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
Princefisherr [3529870]

Well, I guess I really did stick to my name :)

20:04:57 - 20/01/25 You rolled up a joint and smoked some cannabis. A feeling of agitation rushed over you followed by paranoia. Your heart began to race, you became confused and did not know where you were. Your blood pressure lowered and you fell to the ground. You overdosed.



Didn't think I was going to get it this early at only the account age of 32, feels like I won the lottery

Eileen_McKinsey [2460491]

Congratulations!! That’s awesome!!

I hate you. Really. Right down to every adenine-thymine and cytosine-guanine base pair that makes you, you…

 

May a witch turn you into a bullfrog so you croak.

 

I hope the bus comes from the wrong direction.

 

Why don’t you go outside and stub your toe on a landmine?

Have a nice day. (And, btw, and very begrudgingly, congratulations!!)

RyuFive [1635537] Reporter

has anyone taken more cannabis than me? 

Cannabis taken: 6,617

 

Still chasing spaced out merit D:

Princefisherr [3529870]

Yeah, I've heard about that one, but it was their first drug in 4 years of playing Torn. Though the question Santiins brought up was for account age, not the amounts tried until the funny OD

Malviere [3550148]

Very awesome. My very first overdose was on cannabis, 48th one. Was not expecting it but definitely rocking the honor bar.