Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bread Breakfast

Started by LostTanya [3247317] on in Food & Cooking.

7 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
LostTanya [3247317]

Is it just me or is it becoming so hard to be motivated to make any actual food to the point you just grab a piece of bread and call that your breakfast because that’s how I feel. Used to make all kinds of nice food but now I can’t even make a bowl of cereal because it just doesn’t feel worth the time

artistdead [3405693]

just gotta take that into account next time you do shopping and get stuff thats "easy enough". like yogurt, or bagels, or just apples. proper nourishment is well worth it, but theres no shame in adjusting the difficulty level :P

RedRose [2335603]

I actually used to have that trouble. It's easier to just grab and go. Then I heard that saying, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." 

Then I started cooking again. I then learned I was happy making someone else happy. The joy I feel knowing someone sees or eats my food... when I know I made it with love.

Keeping it corny—I make food because I call it falling in love. That is My motivation for why i cook even when it's hard. 

dunmugmeh [538353]

Coffee with 2 spoons of coffee is my breakfast. Sometimes more than 1 cup as well.

 

I dont really like to start eating until well into the morning 10 am or later.

 

At 4.30 am when i wake up coffee is my breakfast. I then shuffle around watching the news and playing the games for a good couple of hours before i head off to work.