Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property Upgrade Script

Started by Whirlpool [1694852] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Whirlpool [1694852]

I'm looking to get a script made for upgrading properties quickly with some customization options if possible.

For example if you see the Private Island customization area at the moment, you can clear all staff. I'd like something like that but for the upgrading property component.

 

E.g 

 

Clicky bit at the bottom = (upgrade/select all max) = selects options for maximum upgradeable value.

 

If you look at my profile, theres a list of packages I offer for private Islands, quick upgrades to those items would be ideal.

 

I'm not sure if its possible but thought I'd ask.

 

Let me know and also what you would to be paid for your services.

 

Thanks