Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job points...

Started by Burrl0w [3473991] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Burrl0w [3473991]

So I'm still fairly new to Torn and still figuring things out. Finally got around to digging away in the forums and finding a bunch of new things I wish I knew months ago smdh. I got kicked from my faction due to inactivity unfortunately but completely understandable so no qualms or quarrels with what happened, (time demanding job and when I'm not there, I'm sleeping). But I'm back and in full effect as of this past week.

 

Anyway, I've realized I wasn't getting any kick back from my job (Torn job) as far as like perks or even any money like at all. So I went to the job page and realized my director has been inactive for like 60 days or something like that, as well as the other employees. Which now there were only 4 including me and the star rating dropped from I believe it was like 6 or 7 stars, all the way down to 1. So now I'm looking for a new gig but before I switched gigs, I noticed there were job points and I had almost 500. Also saw that I could use these job points for happiness an such but could only use them for 50 happiness at the moment. So before I burn through these job points...

 

  1. Will I lose these job points if I leave the job to go to a new one?
  2. Are there any posts in the forums that explained job points and how to effectively use them to get the most out of them.

 

I searched the forums before I made a post about this but couldn't find anything specifically about job points.

 

Thanks for any advice!!

Dakarnob [2810608]

You keep the job points. You are in a sweet shop. If you join another sweet shop you'll be able to use the job points there. If you go to a different type of company your sweet shop points will still be there until you join another sweet shop and use them. You cannot use job points from one type of company in another type of company (i.e. you cannot use sweet shop job points in adult novelties shop).

Regarding the job point use it really depends on what you want to do Some focus on money and other focus on stats. You can use the sweet shop job points to do a 99K happy jump. You can also take the opportunity to sell happiness to other people for some good money.

Off topic: Join a faction. They'll give you advice, weapons and help you grow faster.