Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need help

Started by Pancaken [3551030] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pancaken [3551030]

a week ago I was grinding exp. The moment it said level up to lvl 11 I swiped my game and closed it. When i came back online later that day I saw I couldn't lvl up anymore. But thought I just needed to grind again for it to pop up. A week later.. Still no lvl up button again..  (TY GUYS FOR HELPING) YAAAYY

fitzsuffices [1544976]

The option should still be there. I think it appears next to your level on the left sidebar. You may need to change your screen view to see it, or open Torn in a browser instead of the app.