Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage?

Started by Aryk [3525655] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Max2020 [2609161]

Merits . You get awards for x amount of days staying married to the same person .

 

Also some people enjoy the social aspect of it.

Art3mys [3456728]

Merits and property sharing. Not just upkeep, but you can talk with your spouse to share the renting fee as well. When you later live in a PI, rental fees and upkeeps are pretty big.

 

Also it makes you feel good having a heart icon next to your name.

Gabriel-kafka [2091725]

Marriage is all about sharing upkeep and property cost/rental. Next are merits that are awarded in regular intervals when you stay married. I would suggest you to marry some one who is also a friend to you. Join an active faction and make some friends. You can also look into newspaper personals.

EmDuffy_ [3056974]

Hey, I’m looking for someone for marriage. I have my own PI, and I’d prefer if we split the rent 50/50. If you’re interested, let me know.