Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing refferal

Started by DanteMFN [2393235] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LeFBI [3551191] ×1

DanteMFN [2393235]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Hello, I have reffered 

LeFBI [3551191]

 

 

 

 

And I cannot see his name in my refferal page. I checked after he told me he reached level 10 and I got nothing. 

Mentions: LeFBI [3551191]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have added the referral, since the request was filed after the referral had already reached Level 10, the rewards for level 10 are lost. You will start gaining benefits when they reach Level 20.

 

I have also found your referrer to be using Multiple accounts, I have deleted the other accounts.