Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Collecting!

Started by QueenieAelin [3156106] on in General Discussion.

40 replies · 724 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

QueenieAelin [3156106]

According to Bzimor’s Item Display search, I am now the largest Bone Collector on torn!  I’m very excited and if anyone wants to sell bones to me, I will buy them at 10k per!

 

 I know other people prob won’t care but I’m curious what other people collect?  I have friends who collect Diamond Rings, Gnomes, Paper Crowns, Shrooms, Buckets and more.   If you’d like to answer below, tell me, what do other players of torn collect, and why?   

WTF [3277372]

I have collected 247,895 Box of Tissues. It started as a joke and snowballed from there.

 

My fellow faction family member, Litaeus, collects and opens wallets purely for research purposes.

 

Another family members has, I believe, the largest collection of personal computers. Forgot their name but he’s here somewhere.

Hamr [2027992]

I'm slowly collecting items into batches of 10,000

I hope to hit the milestone of 10 batches in the next few months or so, but no rush

 

I find it amusing to imagine introducing people to my stockpile - eventually it'll hopefully get obnoxiously difficult to theoretically store 

 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

I am collecting bad mistakes, sleep-deprived, and regrets the whole time I'm in torn lol

 

Nah I am collecting clothes. I used to own fashion shop irl, so kindda make sense. I only buy the clothes that I like. Not the weird stuff. I really hate that my human looks bad tho. There is skeleton line on her legs, odd pale skin colour, and odd haircut. Wish ched up date it before up dating items design.