Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company

Started by Arazaki [3354364] on in Company Discussion.

19 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

Brother [2590792]

TL;DR - Don't start one yet.

 

You need:

 

all business education courses done (including one in maths and another in law) 

Both TCP & TGP benefit blocks 

Lots and lots of patience for hiring good employees

And some starter capital as you're likely to lose money first before you start making profit. 

 

 

If you have any questions on specifics, feel free to message me or ask here. 

 

Mantisloki [2529499]

Don't listen to him bro I'm only lvl 18 and I own a adult novelties it's 1* and only been open for 10 days and I make profit I make at least 10mill weekly just from that and I don't have any shares or done any maths or law you just need decent employees bro all the stock do is boost but u don't really need that at the start in my opinion I make 2.4 mill aday so I have no idea what this guys talking about have faith bro u'll get there much love bro 

Dandy [2928370]

LOL

 

You make 1m weekly and how are you able to pay employees and keep up with advertising?

I guess you inject so much money into the company?

Sagari [2199571]

heterochomic is right you know,,,

 

but if you want to start company either way,,, i recommend you start with SS or AN,,, its pretty easy to run to 3* but still you need to burn your money...

Iskosk [2187770]

I would say he is partly right. You can turn a profit without the education/stocks but you won't be able to compete with the 10* without the above mentioned.

Brother [2590792]

It depends on the type of the company, since a lot of companies are useless below 7*, and the "profit" at that point is usually lower than what they'd make as an employee.

 

But yeah, I agree. some specific companies can turn in much profit regardless, if managed right.

Mantisloki [2529499]

I don't pay anybody so I make about 200k from daily wages I make bout 3 mill aday from buying plushies and I pay about 1.5 in advertising so that 1.5m profit aday lol 

Mantisloki [2529499]

I don't pay anybody so I make about 200k from daily wages I make bout 3 mill aday from buying plushies and I pay about 1.5 in advertising so that 1.5m profit aday lol and I also get money from faction weekly and that bro so it's very easy u just need good faction and 

Sagari [2199571]

plushies has nothing to do with companies profits...

 

 

just sell your company, and join another AN and you will save 1.5m a day and get another 3m by selling edvd

Mantisloki [2529499]

But y when when I get to 3 * I'll get all that profit it's worth if you cheakcthe stats with all the an my little 1 star pushes more money weekly than most of the 3 stars already out there lol 

Mantisloki [2529499]

1nce u hit 3 star u earn about a few mill daily I already ear1.7 weekly and I'm only 1 star lol Ibeen open 15 days don't know how you have worked for in the past mate but u obviously don't no what your on about mate the profit is right there in your face lol u'll by the time he's three star he'll be getting over 8-900k daily then u'll get money from edvds so u make a whole tone of money u can do that all without stock and blah d klah and buy the time u hit 5 star u'll have enuf money yo just but the stock lol bro u must have a shit boss or are just straight out dumb not that hard to pay employees either all mine get 100k per day 

Tarelli [1060371]

People crap at running companies telling people they can't run companies. Lmoasmmcomn...

 

You do you pal and just make sure you enjoy the game.

Sargath [2928374]

Wow, such wisdom. Why haven't I tried this before. My good man, I think you should write a tutorial on your deep understanding of how to run a company. Many in the torn community will benefit from you immensely..... Keep it up..... Don't do director edu, don't buy the relevant stock blocks..... Chedburn, forbid that you do that... Lol

SidhuMooseWala [2959112]

If you need help with companies, just message T. This guy is always willing to answer dumb questions. Dumber the better tbh. xD

 

If T doesn't help you then hit me up. I don't mind helping people either. If you got questions, I can help you out. Some people would charge/ignore you. But, it shouldn't matter what your competitors are doing/making as long as you're doing good.

 

Let's unite against smth comps. :p