Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DedeScams?

Started by Shooby [2510470] on in General Discussion.

482 replies · 3.74k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 483 / 483 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
483
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
80 / 100
Engagement score
91 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cheesus [505043] ×1 DwightSchrute [1066552] ×1 thestud [1654931] ×1 Honor2 [2069608] ×1 Elemak [2255978] ×1 DedeSiregar [2430598] ×1

Shooby [2510470]

I'll start off with a TL;DR:

Dede bet me that Speed dictates escape chance, not Dexterity and now after Staff confirmed she is wrong,  she thinks she doesn't have to honor her bet because she chose to use information that clearly states at the top of the page is incorrect. 

 

Is refusing to honor this bet a Scam? Let's let GD decide.

 

Link to the bet that she initiated: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16446699&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=25601295

 

Screenshots read from the bottom to the top as per the activity log.

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

 

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

 

[image: i.postimg.cc]

Mentions: DedeSiregar [2430598] · Escape?

Solaris [459981]

Backing out of a bed doesn't make someone a scammer. Squelcher, yes. 

 

Edit, sorry OP had too much text so I skipped most of it and missed the poll. Cast my vote for not paying Shooby because you should pay me instead :)

Omanpx [1906686]

Lol, you make a bet, means you are confident in your information. Finding out later your source was shit doesn't invalidate the bet - you owe the man 1b Dede, simple as. Although it's Shooby, and seeing his recent cache pulls, I'd say keep the money. That bastard doesn't need it anyway! Btw, I'm not jealous at all.

Ark [2744779]

Pay up and then give me stuff for free :D

 

 

 

 

* On that note shooby when ya going to sell your faction and join me ;3 *

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Wow shooby

Just wow

You are turning from "hi I only have a castle (or palace I forgot) but I am looking for a friend" in newspaper into forum whores lately. Just wow

I am still trying to find out where n how I was convinced about my answer like I told you. You just have to do this. 

Nah now I decided I will not pay you at all.

Just wow how ppl change 

Shooby [2510470]

Hey I told you before hand, you chose to keep going on about how you're not at fault and ignored it.

 

So here we are.  I cba with the back and forth of excuses. 

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

sorry dede, pay the hand!  a bet is a bet and what are 3 caches to you? 

 

do you forever want to be known as a felcher welsher?

 

don't ruin what rep you have over a bad bet

Quackor [3097913]

it's just like saying you won't pay the bet because you were wrong and lost 😂 

 

I will make a bookie bet and if I lose I'll report it to staff with the  reason being "I told myself they were gonna win but I was wrong so gimme my money back"