Yazoo provides Free banner advertising
You currently have Free banner advertising
I wanna know can I sell/ rent my free banner?
If yes how much should I ask for it?
Started by Hanged0Man [3511400] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Yazoo provides Free banner advertising
You currently have Free banner advertising
I wanna know can I sell/ rent my free banner?
If yes how much should I ask for it?
Pretty sure banners fall under the advertising rules where you can't use it on another player's behalf - your just be a part of w/e you're advertising for (usually comp/fac)
What you can do is create and sell the banner itself to whoever, selling graphics is totally legal, and price for that depends on quality mostly, gifs will go for more than stills etcetc
That's not fair 😔
Can you advertise your company?
As I understand it:
You may advertise only things you own/are a part of using the appropriate forums/chats/advertising areas.
I asked bogie if it was okay to advertise for other players using profile/forum/bazaar signatures and he said that was okay... but you may not advertise that you'll advertise using any other forum.