💘 Looking for: An attractive and intelligent partner who can steal both a bank and my heart at the same time! 💘
🕶 About me:
✅ I look better than a millionaire’s account after a successful heist!
✅ Smarter than a market trader – I always find the best deals!
✅ Loyal like a well-trained bodyguard… until the right offer comes along. 😏
✅ A romantic – I’ll take you on a date, even if it’s just a quick getaway road trip after a robbery.
💎 About you:
✔ Attractive – so stunning that people in Torn will stop to look… before we rob them!
✔ Intelligent – so we can outsmart the stock market, the cops, and rival gangs together.
✔ Ready for heists, wars, and deep conversations about who clicks "hospitalize" first.
✔ So charismatic that even Elite Guards will turn a blind eye for you!
📩 Interested? Don’t wait – good opportunities in Torn don’t last long! Message me before someone else steals my heart (or my money). 😎💰🔥