Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon experience

Started by The_Donbot [3139654] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
The_Donbot [3139654]

Is there a way to turn weapon exp on and off? If it's 100% does it not show? I've heard of and now seen via a pic that weapons have experience yet for myself on my own page I have not and do not see it under my weapons. What gives?

Knirt [3033570]

You need the Batchelor in combat training before you can earn weapons exp.

 

I think at 100% it's 10% damage 2% accuracy.