Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Shinku [3278152] on in Attacking.

46 replies · 279 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Shinku [3278152]

 

No longer buying losses thank you again to all who helped!

 

As seen above I'm buying losses at 250k per hit. 

I'll send payments when I get the event or when I log back in bulk payments. 

No need to chat or mail unless you have questions or concerns. 

 

Buying 500 losses so it'll be open for a while. 

 

buying another 200-300 losses. 

 

 

 

Bennysiegal [3589547]

guys legit, definitely take him up on his offer, he practically bought me a new house