Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apple app?

Started by Bananek70 [2593733] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bananek70 [2593733]

Hey guys,

soon I'm probably gonna go from Android to iPhone. I've looked on App store and there's not a TORN app there and I'm kinda afraid that I'll have to play in browser. Is there a way to get the app to iPhone?

 

 

Pls help, I'm scared

flare [2195157] Officer Officer

The apple app store does not have an official torn app listed, as it was removed by them a while back.

 

Most people either do play from a browser (which is similar to what the torn app provides on android) or use an app called torn pda. which is a browser with a few more built in functions like notifications and the ability to run some scripts.