Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by reebert5 [3305251] on in Graveyard.

28 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Brockman5000 [1461425]

You really haven't been in the forums long huh?... 

 

I really should right a guide for noobs and greenleafs on Forum etiquette and what not to do... I think you have inspired me noob.

 

EDIT: Just noticed you've begged before. Yeah, world of hurt coming. Damnit... I'll go get my popcorn 

Takty [3265081]

nah, its really just beggars that suck..

if you took a couple of mins browsing the forum youd find many people and factions and guides to help you.. give it a try..

Brockman5000 [1461425]

Nah, the community doesn't suck, you noobs and greenleafs think the forums a playground for bull shit and a begging corner. If you all would maybe take a few minutes and see and watch the forums, maybe some of yall would understand that.

 

Anyways, enjoy those bounties and the hospital food, I'll be eating some delicious popcorn.

Nightdagger [2495658]

If your going to ask for help, ask for tips and tricks, don't just ask for money, will save you a lot of time in hosp. There's plenty of tutorials on how to gain cash in the beginning and continue that trend. Although I did get a little help when I first started, was only some low armor and weapons, a lot of us have built up from scratch and tbh I found that one of the most fun parts of the game. There are plenty of people out there that would be happy to help either way and a ton of daily/weekly giveaways in the forums for newer players and pre-level 15 and such, so I wouldn't say the whole of the Torn community sucks, although there is definitely some rabid wildlife just like anywhere else in the world. Also, your almost level 15 anyways which is when you can start plushie flying for some good cash. Anyways If you have any questions or anything I wouldn't mind helping, just send me message. GL