Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Racing Skill

Started by Pushrod [1528675] on in Racing.

11 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Pushrod [1528675]

Says we should be getting double racing points and skill this weekend...I see the double points but Im not seeing any extra racing skill..What gives?

                                                 

 

 

 

 

 

edit....After posting this it seams to be working now..I am now getting the skills....I have over 6500 races under my belt and my skill level isnt what I would have expected it should be.for some reason I do not gain skill from races..I can win several races back to back and my skill level wouldnt increase then it will change for a day or so and stop for weeks at a time..not sure if its a bug with the system but Im quite sure it doesnt work as it should at times...I am an avid racer ..I race anywhere I can...here,consoles and Iracing...anyway just thought I should bring it to attention and thank any staff who may have looked into it...See ya at the track!

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

same here I think, maybe its like awareness week where you actually get less during the event

 

 

edit, I may have spoken too soon, my numbers are coming up. thanks for the info below bobdawildman

bobdawildman [1480019]

Have you been keeping track of exactly how much you are gaining from each race? It is working for me. I typically get about 0.0007 for a 100 lap Speedway and have been getting about .0014 this weekend.

bobdawildman [1480019]

Which map? What place did you finish in? How many laps was it? RS gain per race varies on these factors.

 

Are you using the Torn Racing enhancement script to show RS down to 5 decimal places? .009 and .018 can both show as only .01 RS in the default racing view if you aren't.

 

Link one of your races and I can tell you how much RS you should have gained from it.

IndyCision [2597200]

You are looking at the rounded up value which shows on your skill. There are another 2 or so decimal places which you are not seeing there.

Pushrod [1528675]

That wrong....I race daily...31 days in December alone so even 1 race a day would be 31 races and I race multiple race per day I dont care what the stats say...if it states that then there lies the problem!