Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Lee [2730315] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Lee [2730315]

As the title says I can buy a limited amount of sets 320K per.

 

I'm independent and basically poor. PM me for a trade.

 

Mug free. I won't mug. Why? Too much work.

 

Oh yeah if you feel like buying crap as well. Visit my bazaar.

 

Welcome to

 

AAA back of truck goods  

 

Finders Keepers. Delivery drivers never secure their cargo properly in this city. I keep finding these conveniently packaged supplies fallen by the road in front of my store. The way I see it these stol..*cough* found supplies are being sold for the charity "Greater Good". It's only a coincidence that my bank account is also named as such. Honestly!

 

So if your looking for that special little trinket to gift to someone that says "Hey I was thinking about you! Or Here is something you can re-gift to somebody else later" go no further.