Hello team,
I'm a returning player, been inactive a while. I was sure I would be treated to some free refills on logging in but sadly my account doesn't appear to have been granted any. Are refills no longer granted to returning players?
Thanks!
Started by Ohmnom [3069872] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello team,
I'm a returning player, been inactive a while. I was sure I would be treated to some free refills on logging in but sadly my account doesn't appear to have been granted any. Are refills no longer granted to returning players?
Thanks!
The inactivity refills are only credited in case you were actively playing the game before going inactive, as an incentive to return. As you had no activity prior to quitting, you are essentially starting a fresh account anyways and are not eligible for the refills. You'd have received the refills automatically in case you were eligible.
Thanks!