Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beggars Here

Started by Silent_Observer [3569530] on in Fun & Games.

247 replies · 1.11k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 248 / 248 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
248
Discussion span
→
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

E_S_Holmes [3850156] ×1

Silent_Observer [3569530]

I went through many threads basically begging but disgused as challanges....

Some are asking donations until I get enough to invest in (some stock), some say we will trade (random item) until we get a pi......etc,etc..... you'll find many more out there......

 

 

SO HERE IT IS, I PRESENT YOU.........

 

OFFICIAL BEGGING THREAD

 

 

-If you want something, ask for it here!

-If someone is kind enough to donate you your required item, consider yourself lucky!

-If you don't get your item, fk off, or post another comment....

-It's upto you.....help others......post it here along with your demand.......maybe people will feel more free to help you.......MAYBE.......

 

Remember! I am not the one going to donate.......

Don't blame me if people start cursing you for your high demands

Also remember......WHO CARE'S.......what you need......most of the time, you won't get a shit!!!!

 

Don't judge me on what I wrote.........beleive me I am kind 🙃

MAYBE..........

 

............................................................................................................................

 

I am too lazy to do this.....but I have to.....this person deserves it......

 

I don't care what he gave...how much he gave....to whom he gave......

Atleast he did something

 

Not just freely came and went away like YOU fkr..... yeah!!! Like you......

 

 

  • khingcole ( page 1 )

 

 

 

Yeah! I have seen many forums....ppl say "hey! You write random names...there is no such person"

So I have mentioned page no......go CHECK you son of bi***. It will be more usefull when a lot of pages are filled....

 

again....beleive me....I am kind at heart 💖 you see I did this struggle for this person......

 

I'll add your name.....but for that YOU will have to donate "something" and post it......I'll try not to miss your comment....

 

 

Finally I would like to say my last words........fk yourself if you aren't donating 💖

xXkrustyXx [3576638]

If we're begging might as well go for broke lol 

 

 

If there's any billionaires out there feeling generous & willing to help a noob I would be forever greatfull for a private island 🏝  

 

If not a billionaire and still feeling generous anything helps thank you 😘 

Top_Catt [3543912]

Well, if begging is permitted here... would some kindly grandma give me a Private Island? Just basic is fine, I can do the upgrades myself as a project. 😇

Pinguux [2331130]

You can't send books (we'll you can't send most books)

 

Good luck to anyone asking for a pi 😂😂

 

Torn is a long game, stop begging! Puts a bad image on yourself 👀

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

i need a PI, It doesn't need to have upgrades although that would be nice. 

 

I feel trapped in a loveless marriage as my inactive spouse owns it and I have no other options at this time.

 

please help an old coin out of a jam

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

I agree with you, and I'm not gonna divorce before that.

 

I just hope someone Is generous to help me out with this small request that will make a big difference in my torn life.

 

I would just love to have a little more security in my life.

robowenus [3591647]

Would be cool if I can get some Xanax so I can train to be able to win fights on baldrs? attack list! And a nice PI rental hehe.

khingcole [3430088]

01:59:53 - 04/02/25 You sent some Xanax to raphaelliioo with the message: enjoy brother
02:00:15 - 04/02/25 You sent some Xanax to sol845 with the message: enjoy

02:00:39 - 04/02/25 You sent some Xanax to robowenus with the message: put it to good use, train train train

Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]

Books are a non  tradeable item. 

The only way you can get them are

through Duke missions,

subscriber rewards or very rarely, 

found in the city.