Sorry all
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Sammy [1204156]
· 9 likes ·
Posts like this are my 13th reason - VideoLegend [2375137]
· 6 likes ·
This is like thanking the police for making you a wanted poster - Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - No content
Posts like this are my 13th reason
Who are you?
This is like thanking the police for making you a wanted poster
Can you stop
xD that’s f**king hilarious
*Headaches.
There you go, fixed it for you.
xD thanks I’ve always been bad with grammar.
Theres NO way your a real human
Another shit post.... added to chain list
chain all you want , I ain’t going anywhere xD
This might be too nuanced for many, but I see what you did there! I approve!
I also approve.
Real as you want. Also you’re *
Okay. Thanks. Other people appreciate me
I just read your name 3 times and I've already forgotten it
I'm disappointed in you.
As you should be.
Don’t worry my name is fully marked into torn now