I'm honestly not scamming I'm starting up a Tiktok and with use a reputable website for random choosing. Honestly I'm sorry if people got scammed in the past but I'm just trying to have fun no scams at all
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm honestly not scamming I'm starting up a Tiktok and with use a reputable website for random choosing. Honestly I'm sorry if people got scammed in the past but I'm just trying to have fun no scams at all
This post was just filled in this is not real
Proof
https://imgur.com/a/4u5E0fs
Did u actually send 100m
It’s kinda funny that he’s in the fake iron fist shell.
Use your head. Do you think he did?
No he didn't
I am new to the game just trying to have fun not scamming
I'm not trying to scam you will always come out with more then you put in as long as you win
Wait, YOU should send him $500m for tickets to get your 1T dream!
After all, just like you, he said it's not a scam and gave us his word...
Holy F**k, it is amateur scammy mcscams day on the GD forum today
Sounds fishy to me
UPDATE:
THE RAFFLE IS CANCELLED I SENT BACK THE MONEY RECEIVED. Sorry if this came out as a scam I was just trying to have fun have a good day everyone
It's not about the money I win, it is about the 10% you "earned" by...what? Starting a thread on a forum board you don't run? You do you, I'm not judging. But for easy money, make comic strips.
[image: media1.tenor.com]
I haven't got my 100m back yet, even after offering, in this very rhread, to help you scam and rig the whole thing.
Turns out you're a scammer
And you owe me 100m
Enjoy that green leaf, friend...a hard rain is gonna fall when it's gone.
How about you attach a screen shot of you sending the money because I have proof you didn't send me nothing at all but you can go ahead and try to scam 100m out of me because your a little punk with nothing better to do remember lying only gets you so far but it will catch up to you!
What do you mean by green leaf?
Honestly,
What have I done wrong!?
Is it a staff holiday today? I swear GD is full of shite (more than usual).
Did I do something wrong?
Yeah, this kind of posts doesnt go here. There is a sub forum for games and stuff like that. And also, a raffle usually also give some prizes that are above the entry fee. This more like a "winner takes the pot" is kinda lame. Hope you can find a better idea if you really want to have fun with the community.