Hello I am Sam, I am new I joined today and I think its a very interesting place so If you want to talk or help or literally anything lets chat together
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- F0reskin [2327995]
· 3 likes ·
Hi! I'm F0reskin! I joined not too long ago and I love it here! I would love to hang out sometime. Good bye and Good Morning, sir! -F0reskin Staff Edit: Harassment - Sheikh_Nutti [2892903]
· 3 likes ·
To the person that reported this. It has been made very clear by bogie in the past that using someone's photo that they've publicly posted is entirely within the rules, even when used as disparagingly as this is. If this … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Hm, no. Exactly the opposite of what I said considering this is just being spammed for the purpose of harassment. Context is important here, would I consider it harassment if someone had just posted a picture of my profile to …
Hey mate welcome! Love to make new friends! Need me? Give me a holler!
Hi! I'm F0reskin! I joined not too long ago and I love it here! I would love to hang out sometime. Good bye and Good Morning, sir!
-F0reskin
Staff Edit: Harassment
Yeah yeah even my rap lyrics was graved. 😂
Some sage advice, from the greatest film ever about digging:
[image: media.tumblr.com]
Do you have a webcam?
I have things I can show you.
Bro on a fed speedrun fr
To the person that reported this. It has been made very clear by bogie in the past that using someone's photo that they've publicly posted is entirely within the rules, even when used as disparagingly as this is. If this post is removed, myself and bogie need to have further words.
Thanks homie!
Hm, no. Exactly the opposite of what I said considering this is just being spammed for the purpose of harassment. Context is important here, would I consider it harassment if someone had just posted a picture of my profile to reference something on the profile itself? No. Would I consider it harassment to post images of a person all over the forums, in your own personal images, edited and spammed purely in response to the recent discrimination ban someone got? With edits over that too? Absolutely. There is already precedent for that.
My staff will be dealing with that.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16415760&b=0&a=0rh%253D57&to=25048877
You and I already had words and we even removed it for you after you removed the consent.
Graving this, no discussion here.
Mentions: Are We Really Allowing This?