Bump
Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
B
JFK!
BUMP
I like that a lot!
Thank you very much 😊 I've updated my post with a matching poster, as well.
Work in progress
such good entries! I hope there's more
MOOOAAR!
I sure do love me some good graphics :)
B 👹
DYNAMIC FACTION SPECIALS
COMPETITIONS & CHALLENGES
WAR-HUNGRY ATMOSPHERE
CLEAR ROUTE FOR PROGRESSION
UNLIMITED XANAX - TRAINING/WARRING
SUPPLIES FOR WARRING
A STRONG DESIRE TO LEARN
CONSISTANT STAT GROWTH
HIGHLY ACTIVE & SELF-SUFFICIENT
Torn Stats + Discord Access
NO DRAMA!
Any aditional text
banner
Tag
Regardless if I win or not, there are some crazy entries and I actually really enjoyed making this ( I hate doing faction stuff XD )
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
bump for more entries!!
We need more
give us more!!!
MOOOAAR!
might have a crack at this :o
Do it!"