I know it's only February but I can't wait for CT again! This past one was my first (still a noob) and I had a blast. Anybody else chomping at the bits in anticipation for CT this year? Or am I the only one?
Christmas Town
Started by WalksWith3Legs [3380725] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
I love Christmas Town. I'd love Torn having Christmas in July. I'd love Christmas Town anytime. I get why Halloweek is the favorite event of many, but for me, it's Christmas.
Good thing you love it because Christmas Town was the beta for OC 2.0.
It's February. Piss off.
"I find your lack of cheer disturbing."
*Darth Vader voice
I joined during this past Christmas Town and it was definitely nice! I haven’t gotten to experience other events yet, though, so I cannot pass judgement on which is my favorite. I’m looking forward to what happens on Valentines and if there will be an Easter egg hunt. I think those might be fun, too.
Most definitely. I want to be the Keister Bunny this year, if nobody else has claimed it. But I am a noob still so maybe I should slow down and stay in my lane.. wouldn't want to step on nobody's toes.
Lol all jokes aside, I do believe they have something for Easter and most likely valentine's day as well
Christmas town was the jam and jelly of get rich quick I joined in December and it was definitely legit as a thing to do in torn
wait till your first Halloween!
It's February. Piss off.
[invalid img]
I love it, i just wish they made the map screen bigger. as it is small on mobile, and feels even smaller on PC.
I've given up in the first couple days again this year.
it's been two or three years now that I just don't care to run around maps for pennies.
Some of the maps had some pretty funny narratives that were worth exploring, but in general I agree. Wandering around hoping for an e-can spawn is not the best use of anybody's time who isn't a first year player.
ched should make a easter version of it
we can hunt for eggs in there instead of all around torn pages
could allow for alot of creativity and additional items to be added through "Easter Town"
oh, the snowglob maps are great and there's a ton of work that's put into them.
But once you've done them a few times you're just running around one map waiting for a present to spawn and after 7? years of doing it. it's getting a little old
Pennies, you say?
I made something like 280 million.
yes, make good money
no, boring af not enjoying
feel like part time work at Mcdonald
Please God no.
How much of that was the prize turn in that takes 3 minutes per day and how much of it was spending hours running in circles?
Because yes the coupon turn-in is worth doing. The running isn't
Is christmas town getting shorter over the years?