Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New API Creation

Started by Flower-Power [2893462] on in API Development.

4 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Flower-Power [2893462]

I'm attempting to create a simple API pull so I can see when faction members deposit items into the faction armory.  Has there been some change recently to API call procedures because this simple test link doesn't work despite me entering my working API key:

 

https://api.torn.com/faction/armorynews?api_key=YOUR_TORN_API_KEY&format=json

Flower-Power [2893462]

Got it working.  Thank you so much for the help!! Gemini is great at writing the google sheets JSON script I needed.  What a great resource AI is at writing code!!  It's like magic!