Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City Finds

Started by A3TH3RISL0ST [3151365] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

A3TH3RISL0ST [3151365]

I tried looking on the wiki but I couldn't seem to find a list of everything you can find in the city, only the things you can't find. Does anyone have a list of the city finds and their chances of spawning. I'm also a bit confused, it says on the wiki that there's a possibility of finding one or more items, so does that mean I wont get some items some days and I'll get some other days?

nihilisticcat [2112766]

Nobody's done hard research into spawn rates afaik, if you wanna try documenting you can attempt to get a couple thousand people to send you their daily finds (alongside any awareness buffs) for a couple years, but it sounds tedious, esp since the super rare stuff (books, hazmat, even SEs to some degree) only spawn every couple years, if at all lol

 

Edit: also wiki lists out exception to city finds here: 

 

Items that cannot be found as city finds include:

Ata [2507441]

Theres a good reason why theres no list what you can find. Its basically all except those on the not list. 

 

That means upward of 1200 items u can find in the city. 

Neliex [2857538]

Actually from what I remember, link that bogie posted from Cheds comment, 9 years back I believe, awareness also improves quality of the items found. (Didn't save it ofc)

 

However, how much that exactly is stays a mistery.

 

But be prepared to pull out crimes 2.0 items 90% of time.

ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

It doesn't matter if it is 90% of crime 2.0 items. If you care, then you can care about daily monetary gain.

 

Daily gain before crimes 2.0

 

 

Daily gain after crimes 2.0 was introduced:

 

Neliex [2857538]

Not nesessarily

 

So it doesn't improve the quality of items found... but it also may improve it. To put it simply its RNG.

 

Lack of your comment is making me overthink things, but one is for sure, If you have 10 merits in awareness it sure seems like good choice to follow your lead! ... as long as you don't do something wild that is.