Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scripts, apps and tools

Started by -Cross- [600114] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
-Cross- [600114]

 Sup yall, hope you are all in good health. Reason of making this thread is to figure out a game play system utilizing some basic tools that make Torn living easier.

 

 Any suggestions on thread title mentioned above? I've been logging through my phone the most time and been using Torn PDA only for chaining and item stock abroad which I find useful. For the rest I just use Torn app which I also find it kinda slow on refreshing (not sure if others have the same issue and I use Android).

 

 Slowly creeping my way towards 99k hj and recently started using Bazaar. Figuring out ways of passive income and hustling.

 

Game is fascinating and the depth of it is enormous at least in my eyes. Been digging the guides for a while now and kudos to all the writers for taking the time and creating them. 

 Yours faithfully, Cross

 

 

RealTeel [3008047]

Lots of useful scripts and tools on this forum. Make sure it's TornPDA compatible (it should say in the post or comments). 

 

I personally use the "Vault helper" script for quick withdrawals from the vault, and also use the "Take your Xanax script" that puts a bright red reminder across the screen when I have no drug CD. 

 

Edit: I also have a script that puts a small button on the item market price window that auto prices $1 lower than the lowest listing.

 

Tools and User script forum