💥🖼️Welcome to my Graphics Store🖼️💥
Please leave a 👍and a review below of your experience!
Feel free to check out my other services!
Gallery
Display Pieces:
[image: i.postimg.cc] [image: i.postimg.cc]
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
💥🖼️Welcome to my Graphics Store🖼️💥
Please leave a 👍and a review below of your experience!
Feel free to check out my other services!
Gallery
Display Pieces:
[image: i.postimg.cc] [image: i.postimg.cc]
hello! any examples you can show us? thx
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
What software you use bender?
Use a bit of canva, photoshop, Paint 3D for now, the free versions, until I can find something good and cheap. I don't necessarily use all of them all the time for each graphics, but yeah, sorta gets me by, which is why I sell them cheaper and it takes a bit longer than other GFX designers.
Bump
If your looking for a free program to use on a computer, I would recommend using Gimp 2.10 as that is what I use for now and it is free. If you join the GFX HUB discord, others might have PS options available to use.
Bump
Bump