Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

UFC

Started by zootmane [3278040] on in Sports.

6 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Kajal [2542083]

DDP: least favorite

Strickland: also least favorite

Zhang Weili: deserves the BMF belt always and forever

Texeira: possibly a bit early on the stoppage? Maybe?

Crute: best mullet

Bellato: best tattoos

 

I missed everything before that, any highlights?

Valamar [3472326]

Watch them every Saturday, usually catch the PvP 2 weeks later when its free on ESPN plus. Too many things need my money to pay almost 100 for 5 fights although my girl and I sometimes go to Buffalo Wild wings to watch, least that way I get beer, food, and a good time=) 

 

I listened to the main card though, and was hoping Strickland got this one, but DDP is a beast and I like him as well. I saw DDP practicing that spinning elbow and I knew it was going to land cause he was doing it on right side of Strickland which is side he hand is down on while up on his left side. DDP vs Alex, and Islam v Tuporia international fight week would be cool.

 

Also glad Zhang retained her title, her english is so much better.

Valamar [3472326]

I honestly was unsure in that match because Welie has been great since getting the belt back, but Tatiana seemed like she wasn't going to be stopped in her last three matches. However, I do think she got gifted title shot by missing out on fight beforehand which lead to one of only fights to make. 

 

 

HansGotti [3597886]

Who would you like to see replace Dan Hooker in his fight Vs Justin Gaejthe at the upcoming ppv likely opponents are Renato Moicano,Mateusz Gamrot or Rafael Fiziev.