How many times did you rewatch the office? I mostly start over right after I finished it.
The Office US
Started by Str1ngerBell [2892280] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Mr_Oranje [3216409]
· 3 likes ·
About 10 times now. Definitely overtaking the UK Version now for me. Steve Carrell is a legend in this role.
i swap between The Office, Always Sunny and Scrubs. and I have a pile of shows to start and finish....
About 10 times now. Definitely overtaking the UK Version now for me. Steve Carrell is a legend in this role.
Watched it maybe 5 times, alternating with Brooklyn 99 or Parks and Recreation.
I know its a bit cliche but ive watched the steve carell seasons more then they seasons after season 7. Did you btw also watched the renewed extended series on peacock?
The league is also a fun show to watch
The League was quality.